Specialist – Design and WebsiteAugust 29, 2018
Newly published articles on transportation resilience and adaptation assessmentSeptember 12, 2018
The Communications Associate will assist in the communication efforts of the Center to engage its target publics, including content development, copywriting/editing, public/media relations, events coordination and social media management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create, write and/or produce creative, high-quality and impactful copy for campaigns and program- and media-related communication requirements for various channels using multiple media and tools, including speeches, talking points, audio-visual presentations, etc.
- Engage in market research, media monitoring, and other related activities on target publics, brand visibility, and climate-related topics, issues, trends, etc.
- Assist in the implementation of communication plans and the production of communication outputs, collaterals and materials
- Develop and deploy main/regular communication outputs such as e-newsletters, articles, releases, briefs, reports, etc.
- Meet/coordinate with internal and external groups throughout project cycle for effective and timely delivery of outputs
- Build and maintain a strong reputation for the Center by creating, improving and optimizing SEO communication and establishing and maintaining proofing standards
- Work with printers, photographers, other designers and third party service providers to deliver tasks
- Manage the Center’s communication materials, keeping and maintaining an inventory
- Contributes to the development of monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting
- Provide support in media/public relations activities, developing and maintaining communication relationships with internal and external actors and stakeholders
- Assist in the organization and coordination of events, campaigns, etc.
- Manage Center’s social media accounts, and other on and offline vehicles through regular content management and analytics
- Develop and implement customer service response to inquiries, common complaints and other feedback, and a process in which they are resolved and communicated
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or equivalent
- At least two (2) years professional experience in content development, market research, and running social media/communication campaign; experience in communicating climate change an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of content marketing, SEO and social media a plus
- Knowledge in climate change and development an advantage
- Proofreading skills
- Knowledge of marketing communications strategies, channels, and techniques
- Experience in events management and digital marketing a plus
- Team player who can also work independently with minimum supervision
- Fill out our application form, which can be accessed here.
- Deadline for applications is on September 7, 2018.
- Because of the volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted no later than September 14, 2018.
- For inquiries, kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.