Climate Change Conference 2014 – A Date with Changing ClimateFebruary 2, 2014
THE AFTERMATH: MATHEMATICAL MODELING IN DISASTER RISK REDUCTION AND MANAGEMENTFebruary 23, 2014
Date and Venue: 24-26 February 2014 | San Diego, California
The Climate Leadership Conference is your annual exchange for addressing global climate change through policy, innovation, and business solutions. Forward-thinking leaders from business, government, academia, and the non-profit community convene to share energy and climate related solutions, introduce new opportunities, and provide support for those addressing climate change in their operations. Besides offering attendees comprehensive educational engagement, the Climate Leadership Conference is your platform for powerful collaboration.
Reasons to Attend the 2014 Climate Leadership Conference:
- Headline sponsored by U.S. EPA, CLC’s distinctive program convenes a global audience of executives, practitioners, and organizations addressing climate change in their operations.
- Networking opportunities provide a powerful platform for collaboration among federal and state government officials, business and industry leaders, academics and non-profit experts.
- Content is delivered by the most innovative and forward-thinking leaders in their fields and focuses on sharing climate and energy related solutions, navigating key challenges, and introducing new opportunities.
- Participants are invited to the partake in the Climate Leadership Awards Ceremony & Dinner.
- Full conference registration includes in-depth pre-conference workshops and roundtable discussions.
- Peer exchange continues through a host of networking events and tours that showcase San Diego sustainability efforts.
For details, check http://www.climateleadershipconference.org