15 production teams qualify for MKK Short Films 2023May 19, 2023
OML Center @ 10: Celebrating a decade of scientific knowledge and collaborations in climate change spaceJune 19, 2023
The OML Center is seeking a highly-skilled, project-based Grants Consultant. The successful candidate will be responsible for reviewing and developing our grants management processes and framework, identifying areas for improvement, and developing a post-award mechanism for the Center.
This project-based engagement will initially run from July to September 2023, with the potential for extension depending on the Center’s needs and direction.
- Conduct a comprehensive review of the Center’s grants management processes and framework;
- Identify areas of improvement and suggest innovative solutions;
- Develop and reform grant policies including Grant Giving, Grants Management, process; flow/procedures, and grant forms/templates; and
- Design and implement a Post-Award mechanism for the Center.
- A minimum of 5 years of demonstrated expertise in grants management, including experience in all stages of the grant lifecycle (pre-award, award, post-award) from a local or international non-profit organization;
- Proven experience in developing and implementing standard operating procedures (SOPs), administrative manuals, and form templates for grant processes;
- Familiarity with current best practices and regulations in non-profit grant-giving and management;
- Proficiency in grant management software preferred;
- Knowledge of international and local grant funding sources preferred; and
- Experience within the climate change and disaster risk management sector an advantage.
- Fill out our application form, which can be accessed here.
- For inquiries, kindly send an email to [email protected]