What You May Have Missed in the Past 12 MonthsFebruary 20, 2019
Human Resource and Administrative OfficerApril 10, 2019
The Administrative Assistant’s primarily responsible for ensuring that all administrative tasks are efficiently and effectively implemented.
- Management of Internal and Outgoing Documents
- Receive, record incoming and outgoing documents/communications, including deliveries/couriers, and ensure onward delivery
- Prepare outgoing mail and packages for executives
- Compliance : Assist in and coordinate compliance with government, legal and other organizational requirements
- Assets Management
- Assist in monitoring and maintaining office assets
- Ensure repair or replace malfunctioning equipment
- Logistics and admin support: Support, assist, coordinate day-to-day operations
- Procurement: Assist, process, coordinate transactions with procurement requirements
- Office Supplies Management: Maintain supplies inventory, anticipate needed supplies
- Work Orderliness: Manage workspaces to maintain cleanliness, safety, etc.
- Knowledge Management: Assist in Knowledge Management of Support Services
- Organizational relations/matters: Assist in filing documents, coordinating with external parties and coordinating/organizing institutional activities
- At least one year of hands on administrative support experience;
- Must have at least Associate Degree in Administration/Management/Business, Secretarial or other relevant degree;
- Proficient in relevant Microsoft Suite programs;
- Detail-oriented and exceptional organizational skills; and
- Team-player and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Fill out our application form, which can be accessed here .
- Deadline for applications is on April 30, 2019.
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted no later than May 07, 2019.
- For inquiries, kindly send an email to email@example.com