Administrative AssistantApril 10, 2019
Commentary: “Coming Soon: Water Wars”April 10, 2019
The HR and Admin Officer provides support in the planning and management of the strategic use of human resources and the efficient day-to-day operations of the Center’s general administrative activities.
- Serve as generalist for the various aspects of HR operations and activities of the Center such as compensation and benefits, recruitment, training and development, employee engagement, etc.
- Conduct and coordinate recruitment, selection and hiring of employees based on the needs and requirements of the units, including job postings, processing of applications, organizing interviews, preparing job offers, etc.;
- Assist in the administration of compensation and benefits, and ensure compliance with legal requirements;
- Develop and administer performance appraisal system across the whole organization;
- Serve as custodian of personnel records, ensuring regular and timely filing, processing and updating, such as:
- Processing and coordinating payroll of employees on time, including monitoring of daily time records;
- Regular filing of employees’ legally mandated benefits, such as SSS, Pag-IBIG and Philhealth;
- Reviewing job description and job specification in accordance with the needs of the Center, as necessary;
- Conduct training needs analysis, and organize or develop and administer training programs for the employees to develop capacities;
- Develop and organize engagement programs to nurture teamwork and effectiveness and maintain a harmonious work environment;
- Assist in providing overall general administrative support and services for the efficient day-to-day operations of the Center, including operational areas such as facilities, assets and supplies maintenance, procurement and vendor relations, and other basic operational and administrative support
- Supervise the proper use and maintenance of office facilities, assets and supplies, keeping a registry to record and account for these
- Provide Center-wide support in processing operational transactions and requirements such as travel, transport, supply, communication, meals and accommodation, room reservations, etc.
- Coordinate relations with vendors and other third-party suppliers, in support of program and admin operations
- Assist the Admin Services Manager in the planning, management, and monitoring and evaluation of the Center’s HR and admin functions and operations by:
- Regularly review HR and admin manuals, its policies and systems, and submit recommendations to Admin Services Manager, as necessary;
- Coordinate compliance with organizational policies and procedures, and prompt completion and submission of related forms, documents and other reportorial requirements
- Periodically review, assess and analyze personnel and administrative records and data to identify, monitor and generate trends or areas for concern or improvement, maintaining and compiling statistical reports
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems;
- Assists in formulating unit plan and budget.
- At least three years job experience in human resources development/management;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Behavioral Science, or other relevant degree;
- Must have effective motivational and interpersonal skills;
- Must have academic training and practical experience in the administration of pre-employment tests;
- Knowledge in labor laws and jurisprudence is a must; and
- Team-player and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Fill out our application form, which can be accessed here .
- Deadline for applications is on April 30, 2019.
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted no later than May 07, 2019.
- For inquiries, kindly send an email to email@example.com