The International Institute of Rural Reconstruction (IIRR) seeks professionals interested in establishing a career in development. Qualified women are encouraged to apply.
The Field Research Coordinator is tasked with implementing and managing an existing initiative to demonstrate how a local municipality can be major facilitator and enabler of climate smart agriculture practices. The position would involve managing nine barangay level field action research sites. The position is based in Guinayangan, Quezon with occasional travel to IIRRs Headquarters in Silang, Cavite. This position reports to the Country Director, Philippine Program and works in close coordination with the Learning Community Program Coordinator.
The main responsibility of the post is to lead implementation and management of IIRR action research project climate smart agriculture in Guinayangan, Quezon.
Under this responsibility the field research coordinator is expected to:
1. Develop annual and quarterly project workplans
2. Lead conduct of the vulnerability studies in coordination with IIRR program team and local partners
3. Work with the project team and local partners for the smooth implementation of the various components of the project
4. Design, coordinate / facilitate workshops and trainings with the project team and local partner organizations
5. Identify and secure needed technical support of the project from other relevant specialists
6. Monitor implementation and ensure that the project is achieving project deliverables as scheduled
7. Monitor project budgets and financial expenses; review financial reports and adjust budget as appropriate.
8. Prepare needed reports such as activity reports, interim reports and end project reports and finalize these in consultation with other members of the team as appropriate.
Candidates should submit (1) a letter of interest with salary and benefits expectation; (2) curriculum vitae with ID Picture; (3) contact information (telephone, email); and (4) three letters of references with address and contact email/phone numbers not later than June 15, 2014 to:
The Human Resources Office
International Institute of Rural Reconstruction
Km. 39, Aguinaldo Highway, Silang, 4118 Cavite
We will respond to short-listed candidates only.
IIRR is an equal opportunity employer.