2nd OML Legacy Lectures on Key Discussions for Climate-Responsive Companies to take place on Sept. 30September 5, 2019
OML Center Conducts 2nd Workshop to Validate Climate-Resilient Indicators for DENR’s Ten Priority ProgramsSeptember 10, 2019
The Project Coordinator will primarily coordinate the development and implementation of the Center’s Project Upturn. This project aims to identify and assess existing solutions (with focus on adaptation and mitigation as co-benefit) in terms of different metrics based on the country’s climate change-associated risks and their potential contribution to overall resilience.
The initial appointment is for a six-month period, with possibility for extension until the project duration.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate the development and implementation of the Project’s overall methodology and design;
- Design and oversee the review and synthesis of literature;
- Provide technical and logistical support in the development and implementation of the overall methodology and design;
- Coordinate and organize team meetings, dialogues and workshops;
- Coordinate with the project team, internal and external collaborators;
- Prepare and submit reports, project documentation, and specific project outputs;
- Attend external and internal meetings.
- Master’s degree in Environmental Economics, Environmental Science, or any other related field;
- Knowledge in climate change and solutions a huge advantage;
- At least three years of relevant work experience on climate change related research and projects;
- Experience in project coordination and development;
- Team player but can work independently (under minimum supervision);
- Strong, analytical, verbal and written skills.